Fee Payment and Refund Policy
Walking Netball participants will not be permitted to take the court unless:
- A fully completed online Player Registration form has been completed.
- All fees (including any arrears owing to the club) have been paid in full.
- Credit card/debit card during online registration process
- Cash payments when arriving at session
- Players withdrawing their registration before the current Walking Netball Queensland Season starts will be fully refunded any fees paid.
- Players withdrawing after the start of Walking Netball Queensland Season will forfeit all fees for the season.
- Refunds to players forced to withdraw due to injury or moving out of the area will be considered on an individual basis.
- A decision to provide a refund of the Walking Netball Queensland component of the fee, either in part or in full, to an individual does not set a precedent for any other requests for a refund.
A request for a refund must be submitted in writing to the Management Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and the decision to refund any or all of the fees will be at Walking Netball Queensland’s absolute discretion.